Thursday, July 2, 2009

Camel spiders and cobras


I was chatting with one of the Bills tonight, a fellow named Caveman, and another guy named Jay. Jay is deathly afraid of snakes, and proceeded with a littany of snake and rat stories that delighted the entire table. Listening to these stories, I found myself scratching my scalp and wiggling in my chair. Urban legends of camel spider bites to the spine and a long drawn out affair involving a moving refridgerator (caused by a rattle snake in Arizona), Jay certainly was a delight. Then Jay mentioned that a cobra was found "out there." He was referring to the place where I cycle. Thanks, Jay.

1 comment:

  1. Are those for real? Wouldn't want to meet up with those. They would certainly cause a big case of arachnophobia in anyone. Watch out for those cobras. Are they out at night? Did I tell you I am taking a homeopathic peptid derived from cobra venom for MS? full strength, wouldn't be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete