Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Secret Squirrel patch

Yesterday, as I was walking back to the compound, a vehicle pulled over to the side of the road. To my surprise it was three members of the cool table. They offered me a ride back, which I accepted. CMSgt R was driving and he handed me a Secret Squirrel patch. I'll note here that many of the cool table crowd wear this patch and he had no doubt heard that I wanted a patch too. I squarely planted a loud kiss on his cheek. He had no choice in the matter. His entire bald head blushed.

5 comments:

  1. Secret Service Agents

    ReplyDelete
  2. For many years, military counter-intelligence agents have been refered to as Secret Squirels; Anyone who has had undercover duties, whether military or civilian (police, special agents of any ilk).

    ReplyDelete
  3. so then what do you call a person who was given high clearance to do things that are classified and work with nuclear weapons-wife of honorably discharged USAF Major whose only explanation for what his job was is I got to float frogs in mid air and build things that made mushroom clouds the rest I'd have to Kill you if I told you and get locked up for murder and exposing government secrets.......which only makes me more curious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a very curious person by nature a great information gatherer and a very driven person when it comes to learning

      Delete