Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

If I were Camp Commandant I would enforce the following New Years resolution:
No more use of the F-word and no more beards. These two things are so commonplace here.

The F-word piece really grates on my nerves, especially when used by those in leadership positions. It is used as a comma in this community and it is a childish expression of the "specialness" that these folks obviously feel they embody, without any regard to the disrespect it conveys to the unbearded, clean speaking people around them. It really sickens me.

3 comments:

  1. I'm hear you on the F-bomb, but beards and Afghanistan just seem to go together like rice and beans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, it's not surprising, it goes along with the appendage--sounds like they're "real" men!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your right, it shows disrespect top down.
    It's not about the education Level it's about the education.

    ReplyDelete