Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Rumors of snow

This image was captured in the Commonwealth of Virginia a couple of days ago. My mother's backyard appears to have been transformed.

A special thanks to my mother who created a stupendous array of Christmas cookies that I will share with the world on Christmas Eve. Until then, I will enjoy the taste of those pecan bars made with real butter, those booze-imbued mini fruit muffins, and those jam and almond cookies.

I am still working out in the morning, wearing shorts. It has so far been a mild winter.

1 comment:

  1. Snow was indeed serious business. OPM actually gave non-emergency personnel of the Federal Government a snow day!

    Let me be amongst the first to wish you a virtual Mele Kalikimaka and Merry Christmas!

    Good hunting.

    ~gloom

    ReplyDelete