Sunday, December 6, 2009

Working the PQP

Sundays are professional development days, for the most part. I have been focusing on completing the Professional Qualification Program (PQP) which is a requirement that I need to fulfill within a certain time frame for promotion. I have a few more chapters left. I have been fortunate to have a someone with Fleet experience in Anti-Submarine Warfare as an instructor/facilitator for the most recent chapter. It's amusing learning about submarines in Afghanistan.

2 comments:

  1. No one is immune from the PQP. I was on duty elsewhere when I got gigged for it. I swear I had no access! It almost caused a COCOM to Reserve Unit interaction (guess who would have lost on that?).

    Anyway, I got it done. Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Submarines in Afganistan" Sounds like a movie title for a comedy!
    Great, I know you can do it and it's a great opportunity!!

    ReplyDelete