Sunday, November 29, 2009

The new cool table

It is midrats again where this phenomenon occurs. I once again build this coolness out of, this time, a rag-tag group of contractors. Here you will find the Earl of Sandwich, a charming hypochondriac fellow with a fixation on building the perfect sandwich, methodically with all the trappings of OCD. God bless him. That's okay Earl, I can play. We had a competition the other day. He created a double-decker egg affair. Won in the breakfast category. But the Earl is onto something, with this sandwich ritual. I like the BLT, I have weened myself off of the biscuit. The Earl and short-timer Bob the Skoaler find my excessive use of tomatoes upsetting.

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever heard of Dagwood--famous from cartoons only dating back to the 1930's? Of course the Earl goes way back!

    ReplyDelete