Monday, November 9, 2009

The winter gear, the hours, the walk

Last night I unpacked the light grey padded winter coat, I call it the Michelin Man jacket, others like Staypuff. It's a nice coat in these conditions because it protects against the cold winds.

I am still struggling with trying to work these long hours. My supervisor amazes me, she must get 5 hours of sleep a night. I am not quite there. 14 hours seems to be an average work day. I find it extremely difficult to be at a desk for this long.

I am venturing out on my morning walk with shorts and a sweatshirt.

2 comments:

  1. I bought the NWU version of said new winter gear. I wore it this week too! I have actually taken a liking to the new threads. As I stand next to my Marines, Soldiers, and Airmen in their new digital patterns, I feel like a 21st Century warfighter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloomster, I also enjoy the NSW digitals, very Marine-like. Contemplating a move in that direction. Need to ponder...

    ReplyDelete