Sunday, September 6, 2009

Upcoming R&R


Would you believe that I get 18 days leave in mid October? I will be traveling to Florida, mostly in the Tampa area. Richard will be joining me there and we will be looking at the area as a likely place to move. I will also be interviewing/kicking tires on the job front. Alma asked me what sights I wanted to take in. I'm thinking a really deep bath tub. I miss soaking in a bath tub. That is where I do some of my best thinking. I am looking forward to the humidity in Florida, the Afghanistan climate really dries up my skin. I am starting to look my age out here! The R&R comes at a good time in regard to my work here. My dear friend Connecticut Z emailed me today, when he left for home he stopped off in Florida to visit with Jay, the cool table founder. That's not such a bad idea.

1 comment:

  1. Look how fast it is going almost to the Sixaversary
    That will be exciting to get out and see Richard.

    ReplyDelete