Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"You're a good peddler."

I was getting ready for a predinner spin on the PTGB, sitting on the front porch of the MWR building, inspecting my shoe for a pebble, guzzling down my Emergen-C laden water. TJ, staying on one more day here, seemed very interested in knowing if I had finished my ride on the PTGB. I was wondering if he wanted to take her out for a spin. I told him I was about to go do the loop, and he asked if he could come along, he had his own bike. He opened up a canvas bag and proceeded to assemble his bike! He mentioned that he cycles for TREK (a serious cyclist), spouting information about time trials, custom made cycling shoes, and (get this) bicycle holsters. It was great having company out there on the loop. My time was improved thanks to the company. And what did this pro-cyclist have to say to me about the experience? "You're a good peddler." That was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment